Event[edit | edit source]
In a dark, seaside tavern, you inspect the pirate map that you found on "The Drunken Wench". It marks the location of a small island A local fisherman offers passage to the island marked on the map, for a fee of 10 gold.
- 1) Pay 10 gold to journey to the mysterious island.
- You sail out to the island, which is covered in trees and dominated by an old volcano.
- You explore for many hours, finally coming across an old tomb, hidden in a small cave.
- The inscription reads: 'Here lies Drak Torrin, Slayers of Dragon, in the Second Age.'
- You pry open the stone coffin, but find only a strange scroll inside.
- Acquire card's token.
- The writing on the parchment is in no language you've ever seen before. You take it
- anyway and leave the island.
- 2) Decline.
- The secrets of the pirate map will remain hidden for another day.
Unlocked By[edit | edit source]
Token[edit | edit source]
For following the pirate map, you receive this card: Encounter:Mysterious Parchment