Petward the Monk
Event[edit | edit source]
You return to the village of Petward the monk. Everything seems normal as you approach the church.
- A) Go inside and confront Petward.
- The church is dark inside. It takes a moment for you to make out the form of Petward standing before the altar at the far end.
- "Welcome great warrior." Petward says, as you approach. "I assume you still seek the Dragon Relics?"
- "I discovered them after years of research , hidden in a tomb on a remote island. They could have stayed there safely, were it not for a curious thief."
- "On the way home, all my notes, including the map, were stolen. I knew that I had to go back and empty the tomb to keep the relics safe!"
- "I also realized that might not be enough; that desperate men might still attempt to trace them. So i left the parchment as an obvious clue - a guide for any relic-hunters to seek my counsel."
- "Unfortunately, those ridiculous tasks I created did not kill you ! Now you know too much for me to let you go, so I must kill you myself!"
- You ready yourself to fight Petward, although he seems unarmed. Suddenly, he opens his mouth and a huge burst of fire erupts from within!
- Lose 110 health. Should you survive, this cards token is now yours.
- Huge Failure:
- Instant death.
- B) Leave the village.
- Nothing happens.