Event[edit | edit source]
In a busy market town, you are approached by a shop-keeper on the verge of losing his store.
"If you lend me the gold I need to save my store, I will repay you one day - with interest!"
- 1) Give him gold (10-40 gold)
- The shop-keeper gratefully accepts your gold, saying "You won't regret this!"
- Gain Gold Payback.
- Acquire card's token.
- Rarely, the merchant will take the player's gold and there will be no future payback. This occurs most often when lending 40 gold.
- You never see or hear from the shopkeeper again."
- 2) Decline.
- The shop-keeper sighs, saying, "Then I fear it will be the arena for me, when I cannot pay my debts."
Unlocked By[edit | edit source]
Token[edit | edit source]
For loaning gold to a merchant, you receive: