Event[edit | edit source]
- In the courtyard of a remote, run-down temple you find a pile of treasure.
- "You are welcome to the treasure," says a wizened old monk, "but know that it is cursed."
- A) You cannot resist the allure of the treasure, and proceed to take it.
- "You have chosen poorly".
- Lose all blessings.
- As your fingers touch the first gold piece, you feel a chill touch on your soul and your heart sinks.
- Draw 3-6 Curse Cards
- You gather up the pile of gold and scoop it into your backpack.
- Draw 4 Gold Gain Cards
- The old monk shakes his head in bemusement, muttering, "Why do these foolish adventurers never heed my warning?"
- Draw 2 Equipment Cards
- Acquire this card's token
- B) You decide to leave the treasure.
- The old monk nods his head, approvingly, as you turn and leave the temple.
- "A wise choice," says the old monk, as the illusion is broken and the treasure fades away. You feel your soul enlightened by your good judgement.
Draw 1 Blessing
Unlocked by[edit | edit source]
Token[edit | edit source]
Equipment: Occult Ring