Battle At Brooktop
Event[edit | edit source]
A light draws you to a nearby hilltop. You see a warlock as he disappears in a cloud of sulphur, leaving behind his summoned minions.
Reveal 1-2 Monster Cards.
- A) Attack
- You ready yourself for combat.
- Fight the revealed monsters.
- After the battle, you search the bodies for loot.
- Draw 2 Gain Cards.
- If you didn't have the token already:
- As you climb down the other side of the hill, you spy what looks like the remains of an ancient temple on another nearby hilltop.
- Gain card's token.
- B) Flee
- Halfway down the hill, you lose your footing and make the remainder of your escape tumbling headlong over rocks and through scraggly bushes.
- When you, eventually, come to rest at the foot of the hill, you're no longer being chased. You clamber to your feet and brush yourself down, sheepishly.
- Draw 2 Pain Cards.
Unlocked By[edit | edit source]
Token[edit | edit source]
For exploring Brooktop Hill: you receive:
Encounter: The Altar
(DLC Only: Gain Card 25 gold)